Be enough for yourself first. The rest of the world can wait.♡
Be enough for yourself first. The rest of the world can wait.♡
“Patience is not the ability to wait but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting.” Joyce Meyer
“I hope there are days when your coffee tastes like magic, your playlist makes you dance, strangers make you smile, and the night sky touches your soul. I hope there are days when you fall in love with being alive.” ~Brooke Hampton ♡
We overcome. ♡
“A csodák mindig halkan zörgetnek ajtódon. Ha azt mondod, csak a szél zúg odakint, kavics koccant az üveghez, vagy néhány száraz falevél rezzent a földön, s ülve maradsz, a csoda kivűl reked. Te nem nyitottál ajtót neki…. Ha nem volna a csoda igaz, nem tudnál róla.
Boldog az az ember, aki úgy éli léte teljességét, hogy nem felejtkezik meg az újjászületés és elhalás örök váltakozásáról. A nappalba nem kapaszkodik görcsösen, az ejszakától nem fél oktalan rémülettel. Úgy fogadja az anyag törvények kettős ütemét, mint örökkeletű szellemének soron következő állomását végtelenből végtelenbe tartó vándorútján.
A gyermek és a bolond egyaránt boldog, mert nem les múltba és jövőbe, nem ismeri a halált, tehát nem fél tőle, a halhatatlan jelenben él!
A félelem a sötétség árnyéka, az erőtlenség víziója. Az öröm a kimeríthetetlen életerő forrása.
Örülj bátran minden pillanatnak, amellyel a sors megajándékozott. Aggódó menekülésed a jelen tiszta örömétől bűntudatból fakad. Azt hiszed: az öröm bűn, amelyért büntetés jár. Pedig e bűntudat éppen a pillanat kreatív örömének elmúlasztásából születik.
Az öröm művészete abban áll, hogy önmagából táplálkozik. Nem szorul alkalomra, erőltetett csiholásra, mert akkor szalmalánggá válik, amelynek ellobbanása után mélyebbnek tűnik a sötétség.
A gyógyító öröm egyenetes napsütés belül. Ez az élet kiolthatatlan lángja, amely kezdés nélküli, s végtelenbe rezgő derűvel világítja meg a körülötte hullámzó erős szimbólumokban kifejeződő jelbeszédet.
Ettől a pillanattól kezdve élj a teremtés isteni örömében! Teremtsd újra gondolatvilágodat! Mágikus gyakorlattal hangold át viszonylatodat a külvilággal!
Csak egyfajta öröm van: az, amelyik az örökkévaló élet biztonságából fakad. Minden más örömképzet, villanó átmenet inger és kielégülés között.” Szepes Mária – Füveskönyvek
“There are two basic motivating forces: fear and love. When we are afraid, we pull back from life. When we are in love, we open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement, and acceptance. We need to learn to love ourselves first, in all our glory and our imperfections. If we cannot love ourselves, we cannot fully open to our ability to love others or our potential to create. Evolution and all hopes for a better world rest in the fearlessness and open-hearted vision of people who embrace life.” John Lennon
To be so strong that nothing
can disturb your peace of mind.
To talk health, happiness, and prosperity
to every person you meet.
To make all your friends feel
that there is something in them
To look at the sunny side of everything
and make your optimism come true.
To think only the best, to work only for the best,
and to expect only the best.
To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others
as you are about your own.
To forget the mistakes of the past
and press on to the greater achievements of the future.
To wear a cheerful countenance at all times
and give every living creature you meet a smile.
To give so much time to the improvement of yourself
that you have no time to criticize others.
To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear,
and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.
To think well of yourself and to proclaim this fact to the world,
not in loud words but great deeds.
To live in faith that the whole world is on your side
so long as you are true to the best that is in you.”
― Christian D. Larson, Your Forces and How to Use Them
”Unless you learn to face your own shadows, you will continue to see them in others, because the world outside you is only a reflection of the world inside you.”
Read this to learn more about How to deal with disappointment – Purpose Fairy
”Isn’t it funny that we all live in the same world, and some of us see it as being filled with violence, crime, and hatred, while others see it as being filled with love, wonderful people; as being a beautiful and peaceful place? Why is that? How can that even be possible? Well, it is. We shape our world according to our own beliefs, and we perceive the world not as it is, but as we are. The moment you tell yourself that this is a hostile place to be, and that there is violence, terrorism, crime and hatred wherever you turn, you will look for situations, circumstances, events and people to prove you just that. We all know how much you hate being wrong, and we just want to please you, showing you exactly what you want to see, exactly what you expect to see. On the other hand, there are those really “lucky” people who choose to create their own happiness, their own peace, and because of that, they are constantly looking for places where they can find it, and they always find it.”
Remember, ”When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change”
I find this piece from Dr Wayne Dyer so inspirational that I felt I have to share it here with you too and as a reminder to myself.
”My 12-Step Program for Simplifying Your Life
Here are 12 very specific tools for simplifying your life. Begin using them today if you’re serious about hearing that ultimate call to inspiration.
1. Unclutter Your Life. You’ll feel a real rush of inspiration when you clear out stuff that’s no longer useful in your life:
If you haven’t worn it in the past year or two, recycle it for others to use. Get rid of old files that take up space and are seldom, if ever, needed. Donate unused toys, tools, books, bicycles, and dishes to a charitable organization.
2. Get rid of anything that keeps you mired in acquisitions that contribute to a cluttered life. In the words of Socrates, “He is nearest to God who needs the fewest things.” So the less you need to insure, protect, dust, reorganize, and move, the closer you’ll be to hearing inspiration’s call.
3. Clear your Calendar of Unwanted and Unnecessary Activities and Obligations. If you’re unavailable for Spirit, you’re unlikely to know the glow of inspiration. God will indeed work with you and send you the guidance—and the people—you need, but if you’re grossly overscheduled, you’re going to miss these life-altering gifts. So practice saying no to excessive demands and don’t feel guilty about injecting a dose of leisure time into your daily routine.
4. Be Sure to Keep Your Free Time Free. Be on the lookout for invitations to functions that may keep you on top of society’s pyramid, but which inhibit your access to joyful inspiration. If cocktail parties, social get-togethers, fund-raising events, or even drinking-and-gossiping gatherings with friends aren’t really how you want to spend your free time, then don’t. Begin declining invitations that don’t activate feelings of inspiration. I find that an evening spent reading or writing letters, watching a movie with a loved one, having dinner with my children, or even exercising alone is far more inspiring than getting dressed to attend a function often filled with small talk. I’ve learned to be unavailable for such events without apologizing, and consequently have more inspired moments freed up.
5. Take Time for Meditation and Yoga. Give yourself at least 20 minutes a day to sit quietly and make conscious contact with God. I’ve written an entire book on this subject called Getting in the Gap, so I won’t belabor it here. I will say that I’ve received thousands of messages from people all over the world, who have expressed their appreciation for learning how to simplify their life by taking the time to meditate. I also encourage you to find a yoga center near you and begin a regular practice. The rewards are so powerful: You’ll feel healthier, less stressed, and inspired by what you’ll be able to do with and for your body in a very short time.
6. Return to the Simplicity of Nature. There’s nothing more awe-inspiring than nature itself. The fantasy to return to a less tumultuous life almost always involves living in the splendor of the mountains, the forests, or the tundra; on an island; near the ocean; or beside a lake. These are universal urges, since nature is created by the same Source as we are, and we’re made up of the same chemicals as all of nature (we’re stardust, remember?).
7. Your urge to simplify and feel inspired is fueled by the desire to be your natural self—that is, your nature self. So give yourself permission to get away to trek or camp in the woods; swim in a river, lake, or ocean; sit by an open fire; ride horseback through trails; or ski down a mountain slope. This doesn’t have to mean long, planned vacations that are months away—no matter where you live, you’re only a few hours or even moments away from a park, campground, or trail that will allow you to enjoy a feeling of being connected to the entire Universe.
8. Put Distance between You and Your Critics. Choose to align yourself with people who are like-minded in their search for simplified inspiration. Give those who find fault or who are confrontational a silent blessing and remove yourself from their energy as quickly as possible. Your life is simplified enormously when you don’t have to defend yourself to anyone, and when you receive support rather than criticism. You don’t have to endure the criticism with anything other than a polite thank-you and a promise to consider what’s been said—anything else is a state of conflict that erases the possibility of your feeling inspired. You never need to defend yourself or your desires to anyone, as those inner feelings are Spirit speaking to you. Those thoughts are sacred, so don’t ever let anyone trample on them.
9. Take Some Time for Your Health. Consider that the number one health problem in America seems to be obesity. How can you feel inspired and live in simplicity if you’re gorging on excessive amounts of food and eliminating the exercise that the body craves? Recall that your body is a sacred temple where you reside for this lifetime, so make some time every single day for exercising it. Even if you can only manage a walk around the block, just do it. Similarly, keep the words portion control uppermost in your consciousness—your stomach is the size of your fist, not a wheelbarrow! Respect your sacred temple and simplify your life by being an exerciser and a sensible eater. I promise that you’ll feel inspired if you act on this today!
10. Play, Play, Play! You’ll simplify your life and feel inspired if you learn to play rather than work your way through life. I love to be around kids because they inspire me with their laughter and frivolity. In fact, if I’ve heard it once, I’ve heard it a thousand times: “Wayne, you’ve never grown up—you’re always playing.” I take great pride in this! I play onstage when I speak, and I’m playing now as I write.
Many years ago I was given a tremendous opportunity to appear on The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson. The man who took a chance on me, booking me even though I was an unknown at the time, was a talent coordinator named Howard Papush. It was my first big break, and I went on to appear on The Tonight Show 36 additional times. Now it’s my turn to say thank you to Howard. He’s written a wonderful book titled When’s Recess? Playing Your Way Through the Stresses of Life, which I encourage you to read. (Howard also conducts workshops that teach people how to play and have fun in life.) In the book, Howard shares this great quote from Richard Bach: “You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.” I couldn’t agree more—by all means, get back in touch with your real, playful self, and take every opportunity to play! Notice how it makes everything so sweet, and so simple.
11. Slow Down. One of Gandhi’s most illuminating observations reminds us that “there is more to life than increasing its speed.” This is great advice for simplifying your life—in fact, slow everything way down for a few moments right here and now. Slowly read these words. Slow your breathing down so that you’re aware of each inhalation and exhalation…
When you’re in your car, downshift and relax. Slow down your speech, your inner thoughts, and the frantic pace of everything you do. Take more time to hear others. Notice your inclination to interrupt and get the conversation over with, and then choose to listen instead. Stop to enjoy the stars on a clear night and the cloud formations on a crisp day. Sit down in a mall and just observe how everyone seems in a hurry to get nowhere.
By slowing down, you’ll simplify and rejoin the perfect pace at which creation works. Imagine trying to hurry nature up by tugging at an emerging tomato plant—you’re as natural as that plant, so let yourself be at peace with the perfection of nature’s plan.
12. Do Everything You Can to Eschew Debt. Remember that you’re attempting to simplify your life here, so you don’t need to purchase more of what will complicate and clutter your life. If you can’t afford it, let it go until you can. By going into debt, you’ll just add layers of anxiety onto your life. That anxiety will then take you away from your peace, which is where you are when you’re in-Spirit. When you have to work extra hard to pay off debts, the present moments of your life are less enjoyable; consequently, you’re further away from the joy and peace that are the trademarks of inspiration. You’re far better off to have less and enjoy the days of your life than to take on debt and invite stress and anxiety where peace and tranquility could have reigned. And remember that the money you have in your possession is nothing but energy—so refuse to plug in to an energy system that’s not even there.”
This is what came in my inbox today from Hay House. It’s so true and beautiful that I just had to share it since these are among the principles I live by and work with to create a wholehearted life.
Lesson One: Forgiveness
Florence Scovel Shinn: When someone has been unjust to you, you are filled with wrath and resentment. You cannot forgive that person. Times rolls by, and another person does the same thing. It is because you have a picture of injustice engraved in your subconscious. There is only one way to neutralize it. Be absolutely undisturbed by the injustice, and send goodwill to all concerned.
Louise Hay: I love and accept others exactly as they are right now. The door to my heart opens inward. I move through forgiveness to love.
Lesson Two: Self-Esteem
Florence Scovel Shinn: No one keeps you out of your good but yourself. A thought-form of self-pity is one of the most dangerous you can have. The more you pity yourself, the worse things get. Be above the worry belt, in consciousness, and then you will have instantaneous manifestations. Your success, happiness or abundance comes to pass in the “twinkling of an eye.”
Louise Hay: I am a magnet for all good because I choose to think positively. I love and approve of myself and easily choose thoughts that nourish me.
Lesson Three: Money
Florence Scovel Shinn: Money is a symbol of freedom and is part of the Divine Plan. There is an invisible supply for you to draw upon. It is the bank of the imagination. Be grateful for what you have, and you will attract more to be grateful for. Gratitude is the law of increase, and complaint is the law of decrease. Continually give thanks for what you have, and for manifestation of invisible supply.
Louise Hay: I truly believe that we are here to bless and prosper each other. Life supports me in wondrous ways.
Lesson Four: Health
Florence Scovel Shinn: A person who is low-spirited or inharmonious will contract a cold; a happy, fearless person will be immune to germs. For example, a woman goes out in cold weather in evening clothes—lightly clad—but is quite comfortable, for she feels she is looking well and is filled with anticipation for a happy evening. If the same woman is dressed in an unbecoming gown or in a bad humor, she will come back complaining of a cold and discomfort and have a cough the next day. A harmonious person is never vibrating at the same rate as a germ.
Louise Hay: My body is a mirror of my inner thoughts and beliefs. I love and approve of myself and easily choose thoughts that nourish me.
Lesson Five: Future Possibilities
Florence Scovel Shinn: Do not limit yourself to a one-station radio of life. Tune in with Infinite Intelligence. Look with amazement at that which is before you. With the fixed idea that your supply comes from Infinite Intelligence, you will always be provided for, in both big and little ways. The big things in life will come easily if you have no doubts or fears. So live fully in today, and bring your future into the now.
Louise Hay: Life loves me! I am safe in the Universe, which fully loves and supports me.
♥ True wealth is abundant physical health.
♥ True wealth is spiritual connection to source energy.
♥ True wealth is emotional wellness.
♥ True wealth is found in serving others.
♥ True wealth is knowledge of oneself, knowledge of one’s environment… and finding and following your mission in life.
♥ True wealth cannot be hoarded, only shared.
♥ True wealth is not created by what one has acquired, but by what one gives away.
♥ And true wealth (or happiness in oneself) is directly proportional to the happiness one brings to others.
This week I had a newly found respect for David Wolfe. I am happy I had the chance to ‘attend’ his classes!
Moreover, this has probably been the most valuable week so far! I have learnt so much in so many different topics I’m just feeling continuously grateful for being able study at IIN and being guided on my own path and share my experiences with YOU! ♥
”Confidence does not come when we have all the Answers. It comes when we are ready to face all the Questions.”
“If you’re feeling helpless, help someone. ” Aung San Suu Kyi
Olyan erdekes, s kozben megis teljesen termeszetes, hogy hetrol-hetre, naprol-napra, miota elkezdodott a suli, egyre tobbet hasznalom ujra a Theta Healinget. Nemcsak magam/magunk szamara, hanem fokozatosan egyre tobbeknek is a vilag kulonbozo tajain, Yokohamatol-Torontoig, hiszen a Theta Healing idon es teren kivul dolgozik. Segit felismerni es elengedni vagy lecserelni olyan negativ hitrendszereinket, amik blokkolnak bennunket abban, hogy teljes es boldog eletet elhessunk. Hiszek benne en is, ahogy az annyiszor elhangzik ‘that we’re spiritual beings having a human experience, not human beings having a spiritual experience’, azaz elsosorban spiritualis lenyek vagyunk, akik mind szeretet energiabol vagyunk es taplalkozunk. Az IIN programja meg ezzel kapcsolatosan is csodalatosan osszhangban van azzal az ertek- es hitrendszerrel, amit en is kepviselek. Mindenki szamara a legfontosabb az eletben a szeretet, enelkul se boldogok, se egeszsegesek nem lehetunk. Teljes mertekig egyetertek azzal, hogy az egeszseges emberi kapcsolatok, a rendszeres testmozgas, sajat eletfeladatunk megvalositasa es a rendszeres spiritualis gyakorlatok fenntartasa az, ami az ember elsodleges taplalekanak szamit, ahogy ezt az IIN is tanitja! Az etel maga csupan masodlagos szerepet tolt be! Az masodlagos taplaleka az ember szamara. Egy ponton tul az ember hiaba eszik tisztan es egeszsegesen, semmit nem er, ha tele van felelemmel, negativ gondolatokkal, haraggal es neheztelessel. Olyankor nincs az a mennyisegu zold turmix, zoldseg, gyumolcs, ami segitene…
Toltsunk minel tobb idonket olyan tevekenysegekkel, amiket szivbol teszunk es elvezzuk. Vegyuk magunkat olyan emberekkel korul, akik ‘felemelnek’, es a legjobbat hozzak ki belolunk, nem pedig olyanokkal, akik lehuznak es nem latjak meg egymasban az isteni teremtmeny tisztasagat ♥
S hogy ujra Mark Hymant idezzem: ”Repeatable path to guaranteed happiness, even joy is to serve others with love and compassion. That’s it.” Azaz, az ut a boldogsaghoz es oromokhoz nem mas, mint masokat segiteni oszinte feltetel nelkuli szeretettel es egyutterezven veluk. Ennyi.
Csodalatos erzes egymasnak segiteni es egymast inspiralni! Engem az iskola minden egyes nappal nemcsak tanit, de inspiral is az osszes diakkal egyutt. Nagyon jo, hogy mindenkit arra osztonoz, hogy probalja megtalalni a sajat maga szamara legmegfelelobb ‘spiritual practice-t’/spiritualis gyakorlat, amit nap, mint nap gyakorolhat. Jelenthet ez annyit, hogy kovetjuk es tiszteljuk a termeszet es evszakok valtozasat, vagy minden nap leulunk meditalni vagy csak hagyunk magunknak idot a szemloledesre, hogy elgondolkozzunk az elet ertelmen, hogy kik vagyunk valojaban es honnan jottunk, mi a mi eletfeladatunk. Nemcsak endokrin es idegrendszerunkre hat nyugtatolag, de a boldogsag es felelem nelkuli eleterzeset is noveli bennunk! Segit kapcsolodni belso es kulso vilagunkhoz es harmoniat teremteni a ketto kozott. Ha belegondolunk, teljes mertekben kolcsohatasban elunk kulso kornyezetunkkel hiszen ugyanugy szuksegunk van az elethez a nap melegere, levegore, mint a vizre es a termeszet adta gyonyoru friss taplalekokra. Ha raleltunk vagy el kezdjuk szep lassan kialakitani a szamunkra legmegfelelobb spiritualis gyakorlatot, hozzasegit testi-lelki-szellemi szinten a bennunk es korulottunk levo harmonia megteremtesehez!
Mantra for today: ”I know what love and joy feels like and I know how to take care of myself and recognise the things that serve me in my life” ♥ Have a beautiful day!
Mai mantra: Tudom, milyen erzes a szeretet es az orom. Tudom hogyan gondoskodjak magamrol, es felismerem azokat a dolgokat, amik szolgalnak engem az eletem soran. Legyen gyonyoru napotok ma is!
Az alabbi videot mar tobbszor ajanlottam kommentekben, de most ugy ereztem ide is ki kell tennem, hatha valaki vegig nezi! Szerintem rendkivul enlightening & uplifting ♥
”You don’t attract what you want. You attract what you are!” Dr Wayne Dyer
“There is nothing more rare, nor more beautiful, than a woman being unapologetically herself; comfortable in her perfect imperfection. To me, that is the true essence of beauty.” Steve Maraboli
A meditacios temat folytatvan…
”When we were children, we used to think that when we were grown-up we would no longer be vulnerable. But to grow up is to accept vulnerability… To be alive is to be vulnerable.” Madelein L’Engle
”Be nice to yourself. It’s hard to be happy when someone’s mean to you all the time”
and remember ”How you treat yourself is how others will treat you.”
— Maya Tiwari
”Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion into clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.” – Melody Beattie
”If it’s important to you, you will find a way. If not you’ll find an excuse.”
Photo’s from Cape Cod, July 2011
”Hiaba sikerul megertened az Univerzum torvenyeit, hiaba latod at a felepiteset, ez meg nem segit hozza ahhoz, hogy problemaidtol megszabadulj. Ez csak elmeleti tudas. Ha nem sikerul atultetned a szeretetet, a massag elfogadasat es a megbocsatast a hetkoznapi gyakorlatba, minden eddigi erofeszitesed hiabavalo volt. A megbocsatas es a massag elfogadasa akkor valik lenyed reszeve, amikor mar senki es semmi nem tud kihozni a sodrodbol. A karma torvenyenek ismerete is csak akkor valik ertekke, amikor mar nem szamitasbol, hanem onzo gondolatok nelkul vagy kepes testvereidet segiteni. A szeretet akkor valik ertekke, amikor nem teveszted ossze tobbe az onzessel, es ugy tudsz szeretetet adni, hogy semmit nem varsz cserebe.” Balogh Bela – Vegso Valosag
“People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they’re not on your road doesn’t mean they’ve gotten lost.”
“There is only one important point you must keep in your mind and let it be your guide. No matter what people call you, you are just who you are. Keep to this truth. You must ask yourself how is it you want to live your life. We live and we die, this is the truth that we can only face alone. No one can help us, not even the Buddha. So consider carefully, what prevents you from living the way you want to live your life?”
Dalai Lama XIV
”We are what we think and what we eat.”
– a good read from Louise L. Hay: Eat Simply and Feel Wonderful