1. Meditation is difficult.
2. You have to quiet your mind in order to have a successful meditation practice.
3. It takes years of dedicated practice to receive any benefits from meditation.
4. Meditation is escapism.
5. I don’t have enough time to meditate.
6. Meditation requires spiritual or religious beliefs.
7. I’m supposed to have transcendent experiences in meditation.
To read the truth about them, click here: https://www.deepakchopra.com/blog/view/1090/seven_myths_of_meditation
And if you want to join the 21-day meditation challenge with Deepak and Oprah, click here to register: https://chopracentermeditation.com/programs/index
It starts on the 5th of August, Monday.